BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Monday, March 08, 2010

One Less Lonely Guy

To be honest,I wasn't easy socialize to a person,I may seem as a friendly person in the net but not at the reality.I'm shy.Shy to friend with someone.I don't think that I've much friends and could counted easily by fingers.To name a few,my best buddy-girl Khanchna,ex-friend Kate,my crush,stranger-but-friendly-in net Nicky and so on that I cant really offered to be named.

Aside hard-to-socialize me,I'm also a very strong silent type but also a talkative when it comes to some interest subject.Almost all the time I'll feel kinky if I couldn't start a simple conversation,as if I was lack in communication,unless we're talking about Q & A.Well,if you found me talk pretty well in the net,try find it out and figure it soon enough when face to face.I just scared of talking because I don't have a good sense of humor or to tell jokes to cherish someone or get someone to laugh at my jokes.I afraid I'll tell the "Third Jokes" and ruin everything.


 As if you could tell what I'm thinking!

Like 2 weeks ago when a net friend invited me to met his new friend and my heart was quick beating because he invited me and of course I wanna join them,but at the same time I felt nervous.I not sure should I join them or not.I'd said that if I can get permission(totally bullshit) but at the end,on that day the meeting,I make excuse that I had to attend my brother's friend' wedding.But the truth is,I never follow him but the wedding is true,instead I stuck in my house with PS2.I felt guilty after that I lied to someone who sincerely invite me and I'd apologize to him soon later by telling the truth.

I really hate my weakened guts,I hate that I don't have bravery.And I promise myself in order to build my confidence and guts,I'll meet him someday.

4 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

no need to afraid...people wont eat you^^
as for me i'm not the shy type but i'm not good in socializing..sigh

nicky05 said...

Call people, dont want say anything...>.<

Bearer of True Runes said...

> Count a
i trying to build some guts

> Nicky
nervous ma...it eating me out

Anonymous said...

excellent points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Norman

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.