BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Monday, January 18, 2010

What Happen In Meadow

I see myself,the other me,or probably myself,in a event.It's was teacher's day,from my hunch.I was one of two contestant who took part in water competition.I look around and I catch two guys sitting on a really tall chair like the badminton judge.One of them is Jin from Hitz.fm,and the other is a really good-looking-cum-handsome-studly dude.Now I know,the event is to choose The Hottest Teacher of the year.Then I saw another person who will compete with me,he look so familiar,the face,and soon I realize that was Haire the dude,with topless bare chest.I was so thrill so see him.Wipe your drool,Bradley!

Somehow I know what we gonna do to.We both need to dive in a really quite deep pool,about 20 feet and at the bottom has 3 alike rat trap cages.1 of it were filled with sinkable balls and 2 empty cages,which represent the 2 teachers.So I and Haire need to compete each other to dive in and insert the ball one at the time,the fastest into the cage of our choice.

I take Kyle and you take Jin,OK?

Fast forwardly,I insert the fourth ball into the studly-stranger dude's cage.Ok lets name him Kyle.One thing I missed was everytime I dive in,I never took a glance over Haire's bare top nor Kyle's or Jin's.With the fifth dive,I see myself slower than Haire,he is in front of me a few inches.Since I have all four balls in Kyle's,why not have him insert into his choice?Then suddenly I saw he insert the ball into Kyle's,not Jin's!Did he just did that?He look at me,smiling,and I don't know what's on his mind!I thought we should compete for the vote,not gather the vote.

To celebrate Kyle's winning of his hawt,all of us three-me,Haire and Kyle.We went to a strange place,a very widely green field,endlessly green field with the countless of sparkling starry night.We sing,we enjoy,we did all guy stuff(not including sex,mind you).With 2 hawt guys and starry night,what could I asked for more!

I think we lost!Helps?

The next morning after the one-in-a-lifetime-night,I know,that something had happened to me,to Kyle,something I was after Kyle--I already had sex with him!!!(thumbs up dude) With my greatest excitement to have sex with him and the deepest disappointment,I unable to catch the sex scene,not a single scene,what I know was we're done sexing!Heck!Haire?How I know where have he been?


Like something has skipped,I was in a car,probably it's time to go back.I was sitting beside to the driver,Phat Pabes of Fly.fm.(BTW I'm a loyal to hitz.fm,then why is Fly were here?)Haire and Kyle were at the back seat,chatting.Hey Haire,wanna swap seat?Suddenly appeared of 2 beautiful young hot chick(spot the different between hot and hawt?),we continue our journey.I looked at the rear side mirror,the reflection from the back showed me something horrible,Kyle was kissing.Not to Haire but a girl.Couldn't see anymore of this straight-romantic kissing,my tear flow down to my cheek.I was heart beaten.


With the sound from the TV my brother playing game,I wake up.I feel the sex-excitement and sadness of betrayal,in my dream.Wish I can find Kyle.

5 comments:

Enduring Love said...

i knew it!! i knew it was a dream. too good to be true lol

nicky05 said...

At first, i thought was really then i continued read and see got HG. But this time kyle lol..hahaha...it was a dream i realized....XD

Florence said...

haha too bad is just a dream =P...

Bearer of True Runes said...

> Enduring Love
Dream come true perhaps?

> Nicky
I never ever dream HG but I wish I could.

>Florence
Too bad and too good for me!

Anonymous said...

where did you get that picture of the 3 topless guys?

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.