BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ready For Meeting

I wake up at 6:30 am and drag my fatigue body to get a quick shower (read:buffalo bath).Arrggghhhh...the water from the shower is so damn cold,dropping from it and hit my body like ice meteor hit earth,I could freeze myself.After wipe with a towel,I grab my blue buttoned with dark blue pant,and brief too if you gonna ask me.With a T-shirt as undershirt,I put on my tie,pin my golden (fake) name tag with the name "BRADLEY" and a logo on my shirt pocket.Buckle my black shoe,a bag on my shoulder and a blazer on my left arm like a businessman as a finishing touché and voilà,I'm ready to stomp out from my house,leaving my PS2 on it death-sleeping mode,my brother will up later and Lawrence,probably he will wake at the noon.

My destination is just across the street I live and some of my colleagues stay there too (it's condos).Take about couple of minutes to reach there.Checking if Haire on his way,not even his shadow I could detect.If only I know when exactly he leave his place.With bunch of different level colleagues,we gather at a spot in the building compound.With Haire as our leader,always begin with "first thing first" while tapping his index finger to another,5 days a week meeting start.


 My blazer please,and please send me too.Please.


I look at my crush (you know who),looking straight to him,analyze him how dashing he is even though he wear the same outfit as us.His handsome face fasten my heart beat rate,like seeing Jesse McCartney;his fit body is waiting me to throw myself to hug him,to inhale his freshened body;his lip is begging me to have a passionate kiss on the spot;my eyes scroll down to his men-man area,wondering if I can see his buldge on his pant,as been told by my best friend Nicholas (not you,Nicky) also a close friend to him,he always had "woody" (man,damn horny he is).If only I has superman's look through power!As the meeting over,I go to my duty place and wish he could come and check on our duty.

That was 4 years ago when I were form 5 student-prefect.Seeing those freshly-holiday-graduated student make me miss my school year.If only 17 Again is happen to me,with the time and space travel back too,with the now me replace the 2006 me.

Aye,the school new term are just started a week ago.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is he still your crush? I never have any crush though.Are you a doctor? Aiks...gonna check.
Have you a great week.
hugs,
shakira

savante said...

Have you seen him lately then? This crush of yours.

Enduring Love said...

at least you have a crush to motivate your working days ^_^
be happy with it

nicky05 said...

lol...go get him lo....make your first move toward him lo..hehehe..XD

Unknown said...

agree with nicholas ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Bearer of True Runes said...

>Shakira Choong
Until today,he still is my crush

>Savante
The last time was last year May

>Enduring Love
yeah but different "department"

>Nicky & Jino
Say are easy than action,fear rejected by a straight person!

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.