BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

10 Resolution on 10

Year 2009 has passed and here come 2010!Happy New Year 2010 folks!Last year has been much happening to me,yeah,good and the bad.Last year May,I came out to Haire;I started blogging;told my dad that I'm gay but later told him that it's was just joking,really fuck that;and others that I didn't mentioned on this blog.
 First of all,I'll need a place to nap!


2009 has passed,what happened done;2010 new era,what's going happen we don't know.Unless we can predict the future?

This year I'm gonna change myself.From top to bottom.From left to right.From mentally to physically.
  • I'm gonna lose more weight until I hit the ideal weight with the height gain too.(currently 6 feet)
    • I'm gonna hit my first gay club,a decent one if could,after my 21st birthday and that time I'll need someone to accompany me there.Any volunteer?Nicky?
      • I not sure if I'd good looking with glasses or without?What if I get myself a contact lense?
        • Laptop is gonna be mine before the end of the year.
          • In 3 months,cellphone,cellphone and cellphone.Man I'm gonna take a lot of my favorite celebs pictures.
            • I miss my primary school gathering,Annalicia Loke Soke Kwan,where are thou?Hanes Lim,I wanna meet you and those after standard 6 we separated to other secondary school.
              • A day after Christmas I couldn't went to the my secondary school gathering which organized by one of my friend,and he didn't showed up due to his relative emergency.And those abs and muscles of Haire's,I wanna feel and see if that true.
                • It's payback time.Information strictly secret.
                  • I did told him I'm gay but haven't told him why.And I want to tell him who'd caused me into this?
                    • I once completed Suikoden 5 and I played it again.And I wanna replay it again.it's the best among the rest of Suikoden.

                      3 comments:

                      nicky05 said...

                      Yeah..I will accompany you lol..heheheh...ask ken also..hehe...XD

                      Enduring Love said...

                      you told your dad and later denied? why? negative response?

                      Bearer Of True Runes said...

                      >Nicky
                      If Ken never been to a scene

                      >Enduring Love
                      we never talk about it.Silent between us

                      Birth of 27 True Runes

                      In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
                      Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
                      This loneli
                      ness became a heavy sorrow.
                      Then, the Darkness shed a tea
                      r.
                      From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
                      Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
                      Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
                      The brothers began a legendary battle.
                      They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
                      In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
                      Both Sword and Shield shattered.
                      Pieces of Sword became the sky,
                      Pieces of Shield became the earth,
                      And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
                      As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
                      The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
                      True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
                      And thus the world began it's life.