BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Friday, December 25, 2009

12 Gifts In 12 days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Laptop
I'm a computer blind and I don't know what kind do suit me.As long it installed with all those freaking stuffs,anti-virus and ready to use.

On the second day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Jack Hart's books 
My First Time: Gay Men Describe Their First Same-sex Experience volume 1-5
Heat: Gay Men Tell Their Real-life Sex Stories
Straight?: True Stories of Unlikely Sexual Encounters between Men
Twink: True Stories in Celebration of Younger Men 
The Day We Met: The Very First Day of Long-Term Relationships 
My Biggest O: Gay Men Describe 'The Best Sex I Ever Had' 
Treasure Trail: Erotic Tales of Pirates on the High Seas
Gay Sex: A Manual for Men Who Love Men

On the third day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Penshoppe Accessories
My friend Lawrence from Phillipine came here and I caught this very cool and stylist wallet.Only available at Phillipine.I had his before he returned as he has a lot in his house(he said it).And a deodorant or some sort of body spray,also belong to him but unfortunately it finish before I can spray on me,and he used it a lot.It has very strong smell that even after wash the smell stays on the clothes.



 Need a bigger sock!


On the fourth day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me: 
Lance Bass's Out Of Sync
I read Reichen Lehmkuhl before a few times and I couldn't find his ex-boyfriend's.

On the fifth day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me: 
Dragon Quest Dai no Daiboken vol.37 (The Great Adventure of Dai)
For 8 years I been waiting that comic volume 35,36 and 37.I bought volume 35 and 36(last 2 years ago) but 37 was out of stock.I know where volume 37 sold at but at Sunway Pyramid.But recently,thanks to One Manga and also to Nicholas aka Nicky,I read the last volume.But I still want the whole set.And volume 6 too which I lost it somewhere.

On the sixth day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Alex Sanchez's Rainbow High
OK,for the fucking fourth time I re-read the first-Rainbow Boys and the third and last-Rainbow Road,I haven't read the second book-Rainbow High.Someone get me that book!

On the seventh day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Lady GaGa's The Fame + The Fame Monster + Unofficial track
Check this out the unofficial track at Lady GaGa



Bet and lose my Santa suit!


On the eighth day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Cellphone
I been using my SE K750i for the last three years as my graduation gift,and the third year fall at new year's eve.Not fancy those touchphone,iPhone or Blackberry,just get me either Nokia 5730 Xpress Music or SE C901 or SE T707 which with WiFi and YouTube.

On the ninth day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Kyle XY Season 1-3(DVD)
Matt Dallas aka Kyle is one hottie guy that I'll drool over.With the innocent and naked body on pilot,I love him!

On the tenth day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Dante's Cove(DVD)
Oh come on Reichen Lehmkuhl!Nice shower you had there.

On the eleventh day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
My First Gay Friend
I been gay for 8 years but I still don't have a single of gay friend.Anyone volunteer?


On the twelfth  day of Christmas,Santa please sent to me:
Boyfriend
Actually it was not on the list but I want it badly!I don't want a person called himself a boyfriend appear in front of me.I want to know him,to have fun with him until he is everything,then ask him to be my boyfriend.I wanna hold hands,cuddle and all those couple stuff.



OK!Done my Christmas list!



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL I KNOW!!!HAVE A BLAST YEAR!!!

8 comments:

nicky05 said...

Did you get your laptop????

Thank for compliment on the one manga.....hehehe..XD

Lady gaga album .. you download from forum lo...XD

cellphone..haiz...I also wan>>> T707..and w980...haiz

wei.... we (ken, evan, me ) not your gay friends meh....>.<

Those series can download from forum lo......XD

Boyfriend, ahhh.. I ask HG whether he want or not become ur BF lo...

Merry Christmas....XD

Bradley Hyunckel said...

>Nicky
-i haven get my laptop yet
-thanks to you too
-dont want,i want the cover of lady gaga and the tv box set too,simple say,full package
-i prefer SE
-who's HG?
-no offence but to me,u,ken,even just a blogger i knew,no consider yet...
merry christmas too

nicky05 said...

ooooo... it's ok... HG is Henry Golding.....hhehehhehe..XD

Bradley Hyunckel said...

>Nicky
Henry Golding...Fuck yeah!

Unknown said...

Hey, I wish you will find a boyfriend soon, most importantly love, we all need love don't we?
Hey, I think most of the bloggers meet @gay bloggers, ask them ler? Ask Legolas, or Anthony..... all the best!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bearer Of True Runes said...

> Shakira
suddenly i remember the show Cupid says about love!Happy New Year 2010 to you too...

simonlover said...

Oops..Though i know it's a lil' late to leave a comment, but i'm sure u'll find some good and sincere frens over the net. I agree with Nicky too..Hahaha..Maybe he can be ur BFF ( or BF? )leh? Cheers...

Bearer of True Runes said...

> Simonlover
nicky can be my BFF...

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.