BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Lost Last page

Watcha need in girls magazines?A girl fashion models and some hot guys candy.And vice versa to men magazines.

The last girl magazine or women magazine I read was CLEO,few month ago.Of course,for a quite few pages of all women drooled over that issue-the 50 Hottest Bachelors.I've been reading that issue,well,by browsing it and there's a lot of guys I liked,and only two names I could remember,Jin from hitz.fm and of course,Mr Henry Golding.And how I love Henry's dancing for that event.What a contemporaneous with "I-want-you!" screaming.





Yet again,I was in Times Square's Borders for books browsing.As I standing at girls magazine section,I grabbed a bumper issue of FEMALE.First thing,I turned the very last page,where I used to do so whenever I saw that issue few years back then just for a reason.



Wasn't me you fancy?


I remember,somewhere in 2005-2007,I had some copies of FEMALE and to mind you,those are not mine.There's one issue I really love which the last page was my favorite page-the topless till torso of guy candy.In that page there's a guy really caught my eyes,he was so godly handsome that will melt
anyone,and I forgotten his name,his face,everything.And the magazine vanished too!I always fantasize whenever I looked at him,everyday is a must-to-do-list.I just couldn't live without a glance of him everyday.Did I mentioned that I kissed that page of him everyday?

Oh hottie dude,where are thou?

4 comments:

nicky05 said...

hahahahaha.... you really in loved of henry golding ....wuahahahahah...XD

Bradley Hyunckel said...

YES I DO (my marriage vow to henry Golding)

nicky05 said...

"Yes I do" only...... the vow should longer abit lo...XD

Bradley Hyunckel said...

>Nicky
my marriage vow should be from the heart

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.