BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Hugging,My Crush?

As I clicked his picture album in his profile,something make my bottom jaw drop,I thought I'll view some hanging-with-friends pictures,but this picture make me wanna frame it,but at the same time I doesn't want to,because in that picture wasn't him alone.

He is my 7-years crush,Haire the studly looking dude.That picture showed him hugging with another person from the back,with his both arms lock that person body.A human lock,perhaps?

I won't let my jaws drop if he hugging someone but this picture showed me that he is actually doing it to a dude,his school mate.Hmmm...a dude to another dude,hugging from the back,doesn't it looks so fishy?Just like a gay couple,I'd say.


 I think we both loves this.

The Malaysian version of Brokeback Mountain.

To be truth,I am very jealous to his friend.Not a mere jealousness but a strongest jealousy that hit the top of my jealous gauge,more than Henry Golding!How I wish to be hugged by him,to feel the firm of his human lock!Seriously I'll do anything for that.

But I doubt his sexuality,even though he has girlfriends.

Brad:Errr...Haire?
Haire:Yeah?
Brad:So,ummm...that picture,is it...?
Haire:What picture?
Brad:The picture of you,hugging a dude,from the back,so Brokeback Mountain!
Haire:Oh that,was...
Brad:What are you actually?

Could he be bisexual,or experimenting,or gay?(if he was one of those,I hope it was the third).You could answer that question,Haire.

And,I'll keep that picture.My gaydar always sensing him.

3 comments:

William said...

An intimate hug. ;). You're definitely on to something. But 7 years is a long time le....

Bradley Hyunckel said...

But I'll still waiting him.

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.