BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Home Prison Ain't Quarantine

I think I addicted to Internet or watcha-called-it stuff.And it's been a month since I last touched a keyboard and mouse.Not to say that my computer had broken or destroyed,but the truth is I don't have my own!I wish I have my own Kyle.Seriously I'll name all my stuff 'Kyle',taken from Kyle XY,the character that Matt Dallas(below picture) played,the non-bellybutton.Call me silly or childish but this is me,even my character in games,if require a name,then it'll be Kyle.


Look,ma.I can cast fire.

Instead,I was home prison(my term for not able to online or whatever).Sorry to disappoint your or whom worries of the hateful influenza illness AH1N1 but I still healthy even I was attacked by AH1N1 symptoms like high fever,muscle and joint pain,but it gone after a day or two.Thanks God for not make me home quarantine,because it will burden anyone.

So,this dude had kept me all along the month-my new PS2.Not fully mine because most of it my brother paid,that why I couldn't name him Kyle.My old PS2,the big size,were kept in a box with PS1,due to unable to resurrection.

Even I have my new buddy,I still missed the Internet,my blog and them,and those sites I frequently visited.I couldn't live without them beside me.

Excitement overcome me to this PS2,I can play my favorite game-SuikodenV.Sadly it's just can't go through the data when I clicked load game,and I wasn't finished since I last played few months ago in friend's house.So I started with Suikoden III,which has 3D graphic.I played nearly to the end,when I pissed off my brother,he deleted the data.Then I began with Rogue Galaxy.How I wished to play Bleach the fighting game which is borrowed to someone long time ago after my old PS2 in coma.Forget The King of Fighters,which I prefer to have it on joystick like at the family entertainment.



Er,I mean,in games,not the real!

In the moment,I'll be waiting for the information on Suikoden VI.Oh come on,what the new runes?

No comments:

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.