BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Smile

I spotted this Malay boy again when I was waiting a public transport.

Again?Actually he is not spotted by me,but I knew he always at there every morning.Helping.Yes,he helping his mother sell nasi lemak at Kl Sentral,beside 7-eleven.The last time I saw him was couple of months ago,maybe more than that?


I analyzed him.Age-about 17-19;Hair-common Malay hairstyle;Face-handsome and good-looking;Body-OK;Wearing t-shirt and jean with sandal.Overall,handsome and good-looking,guapo un masarap.He was sitting on a plastic chair,with his little brother,probably elementary schoolkid,fooling round with his little brother,struggling between them,skin touch and what a close brothers.They make me jealous as they touch each other and I noticed both of them were twins,just age different.



On second though,nasi lemak or me?


Easy to spot them were twins:their face almost the same,just age different and they had a charming-that-could-melt-smile.Yeah,the smile,the gift they had.But Matt Dallas as Kyle in Kyle XY,has the most Oh-My-God-please-melt-me-with-that-smile in first season's pilot.Sorry Malay boy and thank you Matt,for that smile.

I kept locked my eyes on him until the damn bus arrived.Goodbye hottie boy.And I'm so gay!

4 comments:

savante said...

Eh, that picture's a Malay boy!?

Bradley Hyunckel said...

>Savante
nope...couldnt take a pic of him,might he though i stalked him...

Florence said...

haha curi curi take la XD

Bradley Hyunckel said...

> Florence
i wanna take his picture but better safe than sorry...anyway that is not his real pic!this dude pic is white,not malay :)

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.