BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goodbye Mr Stud

I could not believe when my brother told me this,that Henry Golding is leaving The 8TV Quickie.I told him no way he is leaving and was told that Henry gonna be on set until that week of Friday(Sep 4)

Seriously dude,you can't be leaving all of us,right?Do you ever thought of our feeling when you announced this unwanted-to-hear news?

I don't know when Henry's first aired on The Quickie,but I do know it's was after the Malay dude Raz.The very first time Henry was on aired,the good-looking-handsome,the hunch that he is mixed parentage and the great-till-you-melt smile had me charmed over him.Since onward that day,I've been catching him from The Quickie.I like to watch Henry and study him,the way he speak,the lips movement,the accent with smooth talking and the cynical smile he always added.

Does my wink make you melt?


Everytime,if I could catch The Quickie,I only hope for Henry and Belinda Chee,they seem to be a great-partner-on-set and couple,if they could.The beautiful sound of Belinda and the dude sound of Henry never ever had failed to make me fagical.Other host will make me groan and mumble,curse 'em

If I could have 3 wishes upon Henry,I would wanted to see him physically,think over him mentally and fantasize him sexually.I want to hold his hand,to hug him as buddy hugs,to able to smell his body deodorant,and of course pictured him naked.

Now that he Henry has abroad to Singapore to start his new career as a host in ESPN's Football Crazy,and I don't think that I'll catch him on football guide or whatsoever because to me,football is *yawn*

So now,until we meet again,on TV set or anywhere you could emceed.And goodbye,Mr Stud.And welcome Mr Next Stud!

2 comments:

savante said...

Perhaps someone hotter will be next! :)

Bradley Hyunckel said...

>Savante
cross finger

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.