BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Unskilled Comboist Fighter

Boys will be boys;Men will be men.Boys-Men likes cars,robots,harsh games,wrestle,football,basketball and involving fake wars.Yeah,and hot chicks too,unless you're the type of "I show you mine if you show me yours".And I wasn't sure that I was completely male-ish,I not interest in cars and football,but since my crush,yeah that childhood dude,always talking about BMW and Manchester United,so I did too,if people ask me,it gonna be BMW and MU.I loves watching Transformers,but I don't talk about it.Forgot Optimus Prime and Bumblebee,nothing to describe that metal robots and how it from a car transform into huge robotic robot,nah.

Don't tell me how hot is that chick,the sexyness,smooth legs and so on.I might say "Yeah.Hot" in my voice to your chick-like,but in my mind,how hot are you?

I too,loves fighting games.More of it,a huge fan-player of The King of Fighters' series'.Since I was 10,I always went to family entertainment center to play the game machine,to twist the joystick and press the buttons.And without parents knowledge and never ever they knew about it.I was under 18.I always spend my time there,the game systems,the characters,the combos,the 2-3D,the power-max-power,anything you say,were completely better than Street Fighter.Forget Ryu and Ken,mind me Iori Yagami and Kyo Kusanagi.

My fighting game life,my King of Fighters.

As usual,I always hang around at Sungei Wang Plaza's.There a Dude I been checking him out.He is quite hot,if you see him.That dude wasn't not skilled combo-ist as me(yeah I'm kinda expert but not so expert),but he knew some max power as he played the easiest-perform machine compare to the others,which kinda hard.That game spot is for low ranking person.Sometime I challenged him,sometime I won;sometime I lose,just give chance,pity him.But once we smiled over his clumsy movement on his character,and nothing happen.




Here,try my Champion-Punch-Fist-Knuckle

Brad:Err,to perform that Vanessa's combo-power-max-power...
Dude:Quick,I'm gonna lose!
Brad:Activate the max power gauge,twist from south to west to south to east with Heavy Punch button,that's the Crazy Puncher,and before the final punch or the 11th hit,twist from south to east,so that the attack will stop and paralyse the opponent,then it all yours.You could perform numberous Crazy Puncher after activate the max power gauge everytime a normal power is perform but skip the last punch,if could,perform a 99th hits,then perform the Max Crazy Puncher,the max's command same as normal one but with both light and heavy punch button.Finish!
Dude:What The Fuck of that long babbling?!Look,I'm lose a character!
Brad:Hmm,look like you need my help after all,yeah?OK,free course.
Dude:Deal!

If that conversation is true...

No comments:

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.