BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Survival (Part 1)-The Encounter

After the incident happened last Sunday,I was afraid to go home(on the same day).I knew if I do so I'll face the shrieking sound of musics from my family!Imagine 3 people!I might have no peace if they're such a homophobic person.

"Come on and hit me!" "Oh yeah I'll do that!"

Whenever I think back what had I said to my dad,I'll give myself a little sigh-smile,monologue myself how stupid am I saying such the word "gay" to him!When my cousin Jamie found that out (she the second person to know,which the first person I told to was Sammie dude,told him the incident before I posted,seeking advices),she called me and wanna meet me.I was in Mid Valley and she were there about 30 minutes later.Jamie,she look younger than her real age,perhaps she was born in wrong age.

Luckily she was open with this homosexuality issues,told me that I can't get marriage here as the Malaysia's law disapprove gay marriage unlike some other countries that legalize gay marriage,which I know was Canada and some places in United State.Jamie told me that if I want to get marriage I shall migrate to Belgium,where her friend went there married with his partner and had some puppies.I long know that Malaysia won't legalize gay marriage,unless someone could change their view and opinion upon gay marriage,it will be like one in a thousand years,but someone I know,Sammie dude and his ex-beau,before they broke up,they wore a ring(well I wasn't sure if Lance wore it) to prove their relationship.If gay people wanted a long relationship,they should had these 3 things-COMMITMENT,COMMUNICATION AND TRUST.



Hot as straight couples

After some talk,I stupidly told her that I could independent on myself and she disagree my though.For some reason she told me,I think a while and agree what she said,which I wasn't ready to independent yet!I don't have a real steady job,I don't have huge income .So at here i wanna say this to her:Jamie,I took back whatever I said about me could being independent.Yes I still can't stand on my both bare feet yet,and I still need shoes to support me.
From the conversation between my cousin,she told me lot about herself,when she first came down to KL from Sarawak,she had money just enough for her meals,with a place to stay.She didn't ask anyone's help,from there she started to find a job which is office job,lecture at night and two job on weekends.4 jobs in a week,I could be exhausted if I were in her shoe!

After spending the night she volunteered to sent me home but night is still early and I wasn't ready to face him,I asked her to dropped somewhere and proceed to Bukit Bintang.As the clock struck on midnight,I'm ready to go home,I just couldn't care what'll happen to me later.Might some bruises on my face,tears run down to my cheeks,suffering in pain and all those things might happened to me.


One thing should I know-SURVIVE!


As my leg dragged my body to the house of punishment,I were thinking what should I say to him later on?"Hey dad,this morning the word I said was mean happy"-nope I shouldn't say that,Sammie dude warned me that and after all he is not dumb!Or should I say:"Hey dad,this morning I tried to testing on you,to make you angry I said that word"-hmm quite OK maybe he will fall on this trick.Or should I tell him the whole thing?

I walked to the front of my house-light off,no sounds.OK I'm ready to go in.But if they sitting at the hall waiting or welcome me?Ahh,who's care!Open the gate and the door,*relief* all in their bedroom.I straightly went into my room quietly which I'm so expert to do that :p.

Sleep and think about tomorrow.

No comments:

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.