BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

I grab Galaxie magazine with Miley Cyrus on the cover,with small pictures of David Archuleta and Robert Pattinson going to kiss(failed) Kristen Stewart.It on the newsstands on 13 June.





I should get it when it was out on the newsstands and NOT today!


While browsing some of the pages,I went to the arcade video games at Sungei Wang Plaza.I played King of Fighters 2000(I love use Kula Diamond-hidden character,as last person and not to use her when fighting Zero,Kula's scene will show) and King of Fighters 2001(Kula,Vanessa,Iori and Xiang Fei-I used her beat Igniz twice).Then I read the magazine from the first page.


I reached to page 4 where the letter section.There a selected letter will receive RM50 Amuleto by Crystal Jade voucher.Then I saw the winner's name-Bradley Jesse Hyunckel!


It's was me and my letter was selected!


I did sent a email to them past 2 month ago,and I wasn't expected that my letter will be publish on the magazine.And thousand of thousand of reader will read it and my name too!(such a rare name eh?)The content are:


NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Congratulation on the new look.I like it but I'm hoping you won't reduce the size anymore.I remember when it used to be huge and it wasn't stapled.The next thing you know,this mag will be a mini-pocket size entertainment mag!Anyway,good work on the mag.the one thing that's missing in the magazine is the Songwords section.where is it?also,there are less posters in the magazine,why?I hope this is something temporary.


The reply are:
Hey!That's great idea--a mini-pocket size Galaxie.We'll be able to follow you wherever you go!As for the Songwords section,it will be back.We're just trying to finalise some stuff before we launch it.look out for it in an upcoming issue.


So what the voucher was about?Restaurant?Boutique?

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.