BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Come Out from the Closet

Today,just an hour ago,when I was in the car with my dad,to bank to withdraw some money to him.


There's no conversations between us as usual.We hardly talk to each and the last conversation before today was a week ago!

............



With silent in the car drove by him,30 minutes later we reach near to my working place,Bukit Bintang's Maybank.I off the car and entered the bank.The bank door wasn't welcome me as I had to push it by my hand.(Duh every bank is the same).I entered my card,press PIN code and withdraw few hundreds but OMGWTF the machine did reject my card.it said can't be processed.Of course I mad as I need to give to my dad.

When I empty handed forward to my dad car,I said the problem and suddenly he get mad,he need the money urgent by today.

Bradley:The card got problem,it can't be processed
Dad:*mad*I need the money today!
Bradley:It's sunday today.What can I do?
Dad:*still mad*Let's go to the next bank!*drove*

After yelling at each other between us,where he said we don't care about him,this and that,that he need the money immediately.He admitted he fed up with us!

Bradley:So do you want to disown me?
Dad:YES!
Bradley:OK!You have disown me then!You have a useless son!

When he stopped near Kota Raya,I get out from the car,pissed,and he asked me to go to the building to reset my code or whatever.But I not planning listen to him,after what he said to me!Once I get out the car...

Bradley:Know what?I'm GAY!I'm GAY!
Dad:*speechless*
Bradley:*after a few steps from the car,turn back to him*I mean it!It's over!
Dad:*stunned*

I know I been so stupid to come out to him in this situation but I just can't control myself!It's just like someone forced me to say!I had no choice but to say!I regret but what is done,done!I can't just believe that I said this to him!I just don't know what will happen to me if I ever step my foot in the house tonight?Maybe I'll get whack by him?He is body builder and arms wrestling champs in the past!Even Malek Noor is his student!So I should know that I shouldn't mess with him.

now,what should I do now?

3 comments:

chiko90tuah said...

I understand on you conditions right now, but in my opinion:

1. you shouldn't say such words 2 ur father. It'll break his heart.

2. I know that he have problems with you, and you have problems with him, but I think you and ur father should just forgive each other. You must remember, he is YOUR FATHER.

3. Just talk 2 ur father about your problem, man 2 man, father 2 son. CONVERSATION IS NEEDED!

4. If you don't want to talk 2 ur father, try to talk 2 ur mom about this. Usually, mom always understand our problem.

5. All you have 2 do is just PATIENCE(Sabar). If you are not PATIENCE, it's gonna be TOTALLY HARD TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!.

Believe me, brad. Talk 2 your father, forgive each other, love each other. Come on, brad, If your father didn't get married with your mother before, you wont be alive until now. Your father loves you, even though you broke his heart before. Every parents love their children. Believe me...

Florence said...

hmmm wat to say...he still ur dad no matter wat happen ...so i hope that one day u guys can get better relationship...time is the most good medicine...let both side of fire extinguish...

Bradley Hyunckel said...

> Chiko
hope he accept my sexuality...thanks chiko

> Florence
that should be :P

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.