BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Warning Quizzes

This questions might sound dirty or naughty
but no worry
I have clean answer for it.


1. When I go in I might cause pain.I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow.I can fill your hole.What Am I?

2. A finger goes in me.You fiddle with me when you're bored.The best man always hit me first.What Am I?

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten.Your tongue gets me off.people sometimes like to lick mu nuts.What am I?

4. I go in hard.I come out soft.You blow me hard.What Am I?

5. All day long it's in and out.I discharge loads from my shaft.Both man and women go down on me.What Am I?

6. I come in many sizes.When I'm not well,I drip.When you blow me you feel good.What Am I?

7. If I miss,I hit your bush.It's my job to stuff your box.When I come,it's news.What Am I?

8. I needs protection.I get the finger 10 times.You use your finger to get me off.What Am I?

9. I assist an erection.Sometimes big balls hang from me.I'm called a big swinger.What Am I?

10. I'm at least 6 inches long.I leave foam lubrication when engaged in a job.What Am I?



Hmm watcha answers eh?




Come on answer it

2 comments:

Uth said...

it's thorny to come out with a clean answer once ur mind is polluted LOL

Bradley Hyunckel said...

@ Nsxon Tut

yep yep,we all does,right?

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.