BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Doppelgänger

Couples of day ago I was browsing some books at Mid Valley's MPH Bookstore and The Gardens' Borders.So when I'm hungry time I went to Carrefour to get something to eat but instead I bought some potatoes buns.


I'm watching my diet!


There's 2 internet free-seating station and I decided to check my mails and other stuff,my blog and search some books.I like Alex Sanchez,I read his books-Rainbow Boys(1st) and Rainbow Road(3rd) but i couldn't find Rainbow High(2nd,I miss what happen to Kyle and Jason when they're on high school,nelson and Jeremy),The God Box and his latest-Bait.While I using the free internet,of course i loved free stuff,a guy were using it,the other one,on my right.well he did looked not like a Malaysian,kinda mixed heritage and hot looking too,I couldn't help myself looking at him.Then I took a rest,or let my mind rest for a while,but actually i was looking or spying him from the back,he waring grey shirt as mine(I noticed he's sweating)and jean as mine.Oh God,he looked so gorgeous.But I couldn't hear what's he talking in his cellphone as I were resting at the bench,missed that part.I found my elementary friend-Lim Wei Han a.k.a. Hanes Lim and grew up together schoolmate Michelle Chong a.k.a. Chong Jin Yee(what a beauty friend)



Then at night I went to old house at Ipoh Road,to X5 internet,yeah that my place I loves to go spend my whole night,and its cheap too,RM25 for 25 hours,as a member,free registration.On my way to there,where I took a bus from Kota Raya,its was 10-something night.I quickly hop on a bus,I saw a guy at the back seat,and I sit there too,at the end of that seat..(actully when I hop the bus I saw this guy).With my eyes,I caught a glance on a guy who look someone like Henry Golding.



i don't have twin,so your mistaken him




He wore a sweat-jacket,almost baggy jean and sneaker.I couldn't took my eyes off him,so hunky.Later on he took out his jacket he wore,hmm a little muscular,then he placed both arms behind his head,hmm shaved underarms.I look at him all the way to my destination and his destination were quite far than mine,when he turned his head I look somewhere else,careful not be caught.As Reichen Lehmkuhl said,"Don't Ask Don't Tell".

Shh don't ask don't tell


And by the time of eleven I reached my place and I hop off,said goodbye to him in my heart.and by the way,did anyone know where can I get myself a biography of Lance Bass's Out of Sync(N*Sync member)?

2 comments:

savante said...

Sometimes you try not to look but hey, live a little. Just spare a glance and see whether he looks back!

Bradley Hyunckel said...

@ savante

i did look at everyone was,oh,good looking,especially those western dude

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.