BEARER OF TRUE RUNES


Tick-a-Tock

Show Me Yours

Monday, May 18, 2009

STD

STD-So tell me what the meaning is...Yeah yeah I heard you,STD-Sexual Transmitted
Disease,but don't worry I'm not gonna waste my time to all this crap...In fact I talking about
Secondary's Teachers' Day(STD)!!!



So I'm 20 this year and my school(SMK Vivekananda) year was over last couple of year,and yeah,no more waking up
at 0630,no more dragging my leg for couple of minutes to the school,no more roll-call,no more
prefect duties,no more school uniform,no more teachers nagging,no more schoolwork,and no more exam-SPM is over dude,cheers!!!But somehow I do miss those teachers (and friend and school life)and some of my schoolmates,and I'll list 'em...(Wish I were 17 again,don't you wannabe?)


[Form 1&2-1st&2nd Junior(afternoon),Form 3-Sophomore,Form 4&5-1st&2nd Senior]
  • Mrs Ong-Yeah congrats for her making to my top list.She's my 1st Junior English teacher,and my prefect board adviser teacher when I was elected under training as a prefect.She such a sweet teacher,loves to do the 2-finger-whatever-thing.she funny,easy-going type,lovable,and she will pissed off with our lack of discipline.I bet who under her teaching will found out quickly that she the greatest teacher.Too bad she teaches at afternoon session.Love you Mrs Ong!
  • Mrs Tee-She's my entire 2 years of senior year of teaching me mathematics,and also Red Cross Society adviser.There's 1 thing I couldn't stand about her,she always call my name,yes always-as her non-teaching assistant,such as:throw her scrap papers into waste basket,get her stuff to/from teachers' office.I'm her "teacher's pet" for the entire 2 senior year.I bet at her biology teaching at 5 Biology,Haire must be her hand too!Mrs Tee,sigh...
  • Mrs Nirai-A chubby,Indian and easy-going teacher who teaches me moral.I just like her,so sweet she is.When the Malay students went to their religion class,I will sit at the front row together with Chun Hwa,Wil Ther and Nicholas.I always ended sucks in memorizing those definition valuess(there's lots),but somehow I do get A2 for my SPM!!!
  • Mr Kannan,Mr Shan,Mr Ramen-This 3 discipline teachers is I consider as my buddy.I always joke with them,and I loves to punch in their arms,and they don't mind!
  • Mr Kamil-My school counselor.He good in giving lecture,motivation,anything-you-name-it.I remember back after my PMR,we attend a lecture for our 1st senior year,either we should in literature classes or science classes.During the speech,I catch a glance that no one will do that-he was rubbing his thumb to his zipper,up and down,for the entire day,in front of all wannabe 1st senior year.Is this his way of jerking off?Too bad Mr Kamil.
  • Mrs Beh-A beautiful,short-haired with sweet voice genius in Add Math!Because I was not interest in geography so I had to took add math.With my average grade of math,surely taken add math wasn't a good choice eh?I always failed in exam but I passed in SPM!


And that all I wanted to list the name but I'm going to tell about my schoolmates!

  • XXXXX-Well congrats to you for making to my top list.He the one I knew him since I was 5 or 6 years old,and I don't really how I first knew him.He is Malay and Filipino hereditary,and he quite guapo(Spanish and Tagalog for good-looking).Before elementary school I went back to my hometown for a year then I'm back but strangely I couldn't recall the fella and I blurred his name too.When I entered secondary school,I and Nicholas was place to same class.I was sitting behind this fella and he suddenly turned his head,and he did recognize me,even my name!And his existence,I entered a world called gayness.Yeah I had a my first and its a huge crush on him at my 2nd junior year.I wasn't know this gay stuff but I had a feeling,more than a friend,toward him.A week ago (8 May 2009) I finally come out to him and he very cool with it and accept my sexuality,who just I am,and he did gave advises to me too,positive.He the only one I tell him face to face,and all those burden I hide from him for 7 years finally gone,and I couldn't believe that I did tell him!And after that day,I kept questioning myself:Did I told XXXXX that I'm gay?Yeah of course you did Bradley!(Uh-oh,too much leaking information)To XXXX,I have nothing to say,I mean,I have to say but...(nervous)
  • Nicholas-A dude has a Caucasian looks.A best friend of mine.I knew him when I was elementary 4.He great in drawing-those fantasy characters!A Japanese addicted dude.But all the times I just couldn't catch his jokes,maybe its too classy for me eh?Then how could Haire always laugh at his jokes? To Nicholas-please don't draw those cat-human-creature things,please change your characters!
  • Jeyanthi-A close classmate of mine.She the one who been with me for the entire 2nd senior year,not couple excuse you!She been sitting beside me in the class,just in back of Isaac-the Indian,multi-lingual,guapo too and Jacky-the one who didn't cut his hair for the entire year.Both of them were new when they shifted to my school.To Jeyanthi,thanks for your companion.

Sorry for not post any pictures.

4 comments:

Florence said...

u type this post make me also very miss the secondary sch time !!! aaaaaaggg being teenager no stress at all..lol not like now...sien..

Bradley Hyunckel said...

@ Florence
yeah i miss that time too...wish we're 17 again?

rambomadonna said...

u should wish Cikgu Nelly and Cikgu Jason hehehe

Bradley Hyunckel said...

@ rambomadonna
is nelly your mum and jason is the femme guy?

Birth of 27 True Runes

In the beginning of the world, there was only Darkness.
Over time,Darkness grew lonely,
This loneli
ness became a heavy sorrow.
Then, the Darkness shed a tea
r.
From the tear two brothers were formed: Sword and Shield.
Shield claimed it could defend against any attack.
Sword claimed it could slice through anything.
The brothers began a legendary battle.
They fell into war at lasted seven days and seven nights.
In the end, Sword breached Shield and Shield broke Sword.
Both Sword and Shield shattered.
Pieces of Sword became the sky,
Pieces of Shield became the earth,
And the sparks from the battle became the stars.
As for the jewels, they fell to the ground.
The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into the 27 True Runes.
True Runes--The runes that all other runes were born from.
And thus the world began it's life.